- Identify the current status of Arab Women Researchers in the Arab world.
- Recognize the important role of Arab Women in S & T.
- Establish main platform (mechanism) for electronic collaborations between women in science and technology and streamline them for best-achieving development goals.
- Forming work teams to develop new projects and identify specific activities that will fully implement these projects.
Who Should Attend
- Male Scientists and researchers who are specialized and concerned in the conference themes.
- Leading Business Women and Investors.
- Leading Arab Scientists Women from and Outside the Arab World.
- Representatives of Arab and international organizations that are concerned with women’s research, development, and innovation.
- Eminent researchers specialized in gender-specific topics, partners.